At UEC, our team of
experts collaborate with a shared objective of developing cutting-edge
technologies that fulfill our customers' instrumentation needs. As we embark on
this journey to serve an ever-expanding industry, we are actively seeking
passionate individuals who are ready to tackle projects that make a real
impact. This is a unique opportunity to join an internationally renowned
company and apply your skills to solve challenging problems on a daily basis.
Join our esteemed team today and be part of an organization dedicated to
pushing boundaries and driving innovation.
UEC is rapidly growing its core business, employees, infrastructure, and machinery to meet customer demands. We are hiring a Marketing Manager who will play a strategic role in ensuring that our marketing efforts communicate a clear, consistent and professional image of the company.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of market research, its potential and customer needs to execute product line strategies.
- Maintain continuous awareness of competitive products, pricing and performance.
- Develop and maintain a customer friendly coordination for improving our business.
- Assist in strategic planning process to boost traffic as well as developing promotional aides.
- Manage product portfolio prototypes and support their development.
- Track performance of marketing campaigns and provide insight to management.
- Be able to work as a part of a global team and build global networks.
- Develop engaging online content to attract the target demographic.
- Minimum of five years of experience with marketing and proposal development/coordination for an engineering firm
- MBA degree with a specialization in Marketing and Strategy
- Prior experience in developing marketing campaigns and devising strategies that engage target audiences.
- Knowledge of material and machinery used in engineering companies, preferably paper industries.
- Experience in reading SEO reports and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Good aptitude of working with numbers to understand metrics and generating comprehensive reports.
- Have a strong understanding of the latest online marketing practices and trends.
- Strong understanding of website analytic tools.
- Effective skills in areas of oral, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Prior management experience.
- Fluency in English and Hindi language and in expressive style writing.
Join Universal Engineering Corporation (UEC) today and be part of a globally recognized company where you can apply your skills, solve challenging problems, and make a significant impact. Apply now!